Public Works & Housing
Office Closure March 23 – March 27, 2020
Due to the Covid-19 Pandemic, the Lac La Ronge Indian Band’s Emergency Control Group has instituted mandatory office closure effective March 23, 2020 through to Friday March 27, 2020. As such, our office will be closed but essential services will continue to be provided during this period and on weekends. Services to be provided include:
- Water and Sewer operators will continue to run the plants and facilities.
- Trucked water and sewer services will continue to be delivered.
- Dog Control will be on-call.
- Heavy Equipment will be on-call.
- Maintenance will be on-call and will only report to emergencies such as:
- furnace problems
- sewage backups
- severe water leaks
- gas leaks
Please hold all other maintenance issues and report them during regular office hours when the office is reopened.
To reach the on-call staff, dial our office number at 306-425-2884 and your call will be transferred to the on-call cell phone.
PUBLIC WORKS / HOUSING
BOX 670, AIR RONGE
SASK. S0J 3G0
PHONE: (306) 425-2884
FAX: (306) 425-2777
#54 FAR RESERVE ROAD