1 – Permanent Full Time
CLINIC SUPPORT WORKER
For the Community of Hall Lake
Lac La Ronge Indian Band Health Services Department is now inviting applications for (1) Permanent Full Time, Clinic Support Worker to work in the community of Hall Lake. The successful candidate would be able to perform the following Janitorial, Water Quality, minor maintenance and cross training for various positions in the Hall Lake Clinic.
- Maintain water quality guidelines set by EHO;
- Provide janitorial duties on regular basis as required within health facility;
- Provide minor maintenance as assigned by supervisor;
- Cross-train for Community Health Representative, Community Cultural Support Worker, Home Health Aide, Medical Transportation Clerk, Parent Support Worker and Dental Aide.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor and/or designate.
- Minimum grade 10 education;
- Basic computer experience is an asset and is preferred.
- WHIMIS and First Aid/CPR (or willing to obtain);
- Be able to work independently and demonstrate organization skills;
- Willing to learn new skills and work within the health care team;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to speak/understand Cree and knowledge of the Cree Culture is an asset;
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s license not required, but preferred;
- Criminal Record Check/Vulnerable Sector Check & Driver’s Abstract required upon hire;
LLRIBHS offers a comprehensive salary and benefits package such as Recognitions, Northern Allowance, Housing Subsidy, Extended Health Care and Pension.
Posted: December 3rd, 2021 Deadline: January 6th, 2022
Or Apply by: Submitting your cover letter and resume including three (3) professional references (excluding Chief & Council), one reference must be from your current or most recent Employer, to:
Apply on-line at: https://llrib.com/llrib-jobs/
Email: email@example.com Fax: 639-274-0328 Phone: 639-274-0323
In the cover letter, please indicate permission to contact references.
Please be advised applications received without the proper documentation may not be considered.
LLRIBHS thanks all interested applicants; however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Telephone interviews will not be granted; however, ZOOM interviews may be considered.
Since this position is engaged primarily in serving the interests of Aboriginal people, Lac La Ronge Indian Band shall give preference to Aboriginal people who possess the requisite skill sets and experience.