(This is a re-advertisement, previous applicants need not apply)
The Lac La Ronge Indian Band is now accepting applications to fill the following positions based out of Woodland Wellness Centre in La Ronge, SK:
- 1 – Casual
The suitable candidate will be able to perform the following duties:
- To perform general janitorial duties;
- Provide daily cleaning and upkeep of the Woodland Wellness Centre;
- Prepare cleaning supply list and ordering;
- Clean & change linens of participants’ rooms;
- Other work-related duties as assigned by Immediate Supervisor.
The suitable candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Grade 12 or equivalent;
- Previous janitorial experience is preferred;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality;
- Knowledge and experience with maintenance & operation of equipment;
- Punctual, honest & reliable;
- Must be able to provide a satisfactory Criminal Record Check/Vulnerable Sector Screening and COVID-19 Vaccination Passport.
Date of Posting: March 21, 2023 Deadline: Until Suitable Candidate is Found
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume including three (3) references (excluding Chief and Councilors), one from your most recent/current employer, to the following:
Human Resource Office, Phone: 306-425-2183
Lac La Ronge Indian Band Fax: (306) 425-2170
Box 480 E-mail: [email protected]
La Ronge, SK. S0J 1L0 Website : https://llrib.com/llrib-jobs/
NOTE: Please be advised applications received without the proper documentation shall not be considered. In the cover letter, please indicate permission to contact references. Your references MUST be people who you reported to and had direct supervisory authority over you. Also, please provide your Criminal Record/Vulnerable Sector Check and Driver’s Abstract with your application.
- Telephone interviews will not be granted. However, an interview via Teams may be granted.
- LLRIB thanks all interested applicants; however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
- Since this position is engaged primarily in serving the interests of Aboriginal people, Lac La Ronge Indian Band shall give preference to Aboriginal people who possess the requisite skill sets and experience.