PDF Download – Aug31_PSA_STM_3
La Ronge, August 31, 2021 (Tuesday): The Lac La Ronge Indian Band public health is facing rapid increase in COVID-19 cases at Stanley Mission. The community’s Emergency Control Group has reinstated COVID restrictions and social distancing.
However, it is up to each one of us to ensure we contain the spread. In the absence of public health orders, it has become more important for even those who do not have COVID and ‘non-close’ contacts to strictly adhere to self-isolation and social-distancing guidelines.
• Avoid parties, card games, house bingos, inviting friends and families over.
• Restrict your visits to public places such as grocery stores as much as you can.
• When out of home, wear a mask and sanitize your hands at all times.
• Continue to frequently wash your hands with soap for 20 seconds each time.
• Be vigilant. Monitor your temperature, watch for cough, shortness of breath etc.
• Get vaccinated, in case you haven’t. Call your local health center ASAP for an appointment.
• People with weak immune system must be extra careful in following social-distancing protocols.
Message from Chief Tammy Cook-Searson, Council and Stanley Mission Emergency Control Group