The Lac La Ronge Indian Band’s Education Department is now accepting applications to fill the following full time term position (Academic year to June 30, 2022) based out of La Ronge, SK:
SPECIAL NEEDS BUS DRIVER
The suitable candidate will be able to perform the following duties:
- To transport special needs students, including wheel chairs, to and from school and various functions or programs in the community.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours and/or days during the school year.
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
The suitable candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum of a Class 5 Driver’s license is required.
- Must hold a current First Aid/CPR certificate.
- Previous experience is an asset.
- Punctual, honest & reliable.
- Must be able to provide an acceptable Criminal Record Check/Vulnerable Sector Check and Driver’s Abstract.
Posted: January 13, 2020 Deadline for applications: January 21, 2020
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume including three (3) references (excluding Chief and Councilors), one from your most recent/current employer, to the following:
Human Resource Office Phone: (306) 425-2183
Lac La Ronge Indian Band Fax: (306) 425-2170
Box 480 E-mail: (email@example.com)
La Ronge, SK. S0J 1L0 Or apply : https://llrib.bamboohr.com/jobs/
Note: . Please be advised applications received without the proper documentation shall not be considered.
For further information, call Brian Mirasty, Bus Driver Coordinator at (306) 425-7644
LLRIB thanks all interested applicants; however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted. The successful candidate will be required to undergo a criminal record and vulnerable sector record check.
Telephone interviews will not be granted.