1 – Permanent Full Time
For the community of La Ronge
Lac La Ronge Indian Band Health Services is now inviting applications for 1 (One) Permanent Full-Time, Receptionist to work out of the Prevention & Recovery Office in the community of La Ronge. This position will report to the Prevention & Recovery Coordinator. The ideal candidate will be responsible for day-to-day reception, appointment bookings, switchboard, and clerical support.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Provide general office functions: operate a switch board, typing, operating office equipment, coordinate & distribute
incoming mail & supplies, etc.
- Participate in scheduled staff meetings, record, type and distribute minutes;
- Maintain general office supply inventory;
- Maintain positive public relations;
- Maintain central filing system;
- Communicate in a clear, accurate and respectful manner;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum Grade 10; Certificate in administration or related training preferred;
- Computer training &/or certificate an asset;
- Willing to obtain preferred training;
- Previous experience in related field an asset;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to speak/understand Cree is a definite asset;
- Must have a valid driver’s license;
- Must provide a satisfactory Criminal Record Check Check/Vulnerable Sector Screening and Driver’s Abstract
Benefits: LLRIBHS offers a comprehensive salary and benefits package such as Recognitions, Northern Allowance, Housing Subsidy, Extended Health Care and Pension.
Posted: January 6, 2022 Deadline: January 19th, 2022
To Apply: Submit cover letter and resume including three (3) professional references (excluding Chief & Council), one must be from your current or most recent Employer to;
Email to: email@example.com Phone: 639-274-0323 Fax: 639-274-0328
In the cover letter, please indicate permission to contact references.
Please be advised applications received without the proper documentation may not be considered.
LLRIBHS thanks all interested applicants; however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Telephone interviews will not be granted; however, ZOOM interviews may be considered.
Since this position is engaged primarily in serving the interests of Aboriginal people, Lac La Ronge Indian Band shall give preference to Aboriginal people who possess the requisite skill sets and experience.