(Restricted to members of llrib)
Medical Transportation Driver
For the Community of La Ronge
Lac La Ronge Indian Band Health Services Department is now inviting applications for 1 (one) – Permanent Full Time, Medical Transportation Driver for the community of La Ronge. Successful candidates will work under the direction of the Medical Transportation Coordinator. The ideal candidates will be responsible for the day-to-day travel for medical appointments for band members, including in and out of town trips.
- Transport clients to and from medical appointments (in and out of town trips);
- Ensure documentation of each client is obtained and completed;
- Daily maintenance of Medical Fleet Vehicles;
- Complete daily log sheets on all trips;
- Ensure all clients, destinations and times are confirmed with Supervisor prior to any & all trips;
- Report all vehicle maintenance to Supervisor;
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor &/or designate;
- Minimum Grade 10;
- Experience travelling in unforeseen weather conditions.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member;
- First Aid/CPR Certification is an asset and/or willing to obtain;
- Ability to speak/understand Cree is a definite asset;
- Must possess a Valid Class 5 driver’s license;
- Satisfactory Criminal Record Check, Vulnerable Sector Screening and Driver’s Abstract required upon hire.
Benefits: LLRIBHS offers a comprehensive salary and benefits package such as Recognitions, Northern Allowance, Housing Subsidy, Extended Health Care and Pension.
Re-Posted: March 9th, 2023 Deadline: March 24th, 2023
Apply by: Submitting your cover letter and resume including three (3) professional references (excluding Chief & Council), one reference must be from your current or most recent Employer, to:
Email: [email protected]
Or Apply On-Line at: https://llrib.com/llrib-jobs/
In the cover letter, please indicate permission to contact references.
Please be advised applications received without the proper documentation may not be considered.
LLRIBHS thanks all interested applicants; however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Telephone interviews will not be granted; however, Zoom interviews may be considered.
Since this position is engaged primarily in serving the interests of Aboriginal people, Lac La Ronge Indian Band shall give preference to Aboriginal people who possess the requisite skill sets and experience.