(Restricted to LLRIB members only)
The Lac La Ronge Indian Band’s Education Department is now accepting applications to fill the following Full-time Term position based out of Bell’s Point Elementary School in La Ronge, SK:
The suitable candidate will be able to perform the following duties:
• To perform general janitorial duties.
• Provide daily cleaning and upkeep of Bells Point School.
• Prepare cleaning supply list and ordering.
• Other duties as assigned from time to time by immediate supervisor.
The suitable candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• Minimum Grade 10 education.
• Previous janitorial experience is preferred.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Knowledge and experience with maintenance & operation of equipment.
• Punctual, honest & reliable.
• Must be able to provide a satisfactory Criminal Record Check/Vulnerable Sector Screening;
Date of Posting: November 25, 2022 Deadline: Until Suitable Candidate is Found
Submit cover letter and resume with three (3) professional references (excluding chief & councilors, or family members), one being your current or most recent supervisor, to the following:
Human Resource Office, Fax: (306) 425-2170
Lac La Ronge Indian Band Phone: (306) 425-2183
Box 480 E-mail: ([email protected])
La Ronge, SK. S0J 1L0 Online: https://llrib.com/llrib-jobs/
NOTE: Please be advised applications received without the proper documentation shall not be considered. Your references MUST be people who you reported to and had direct supervisory authority over you. In the cover letter, please indicate permission to contact references. Also,
please provide your Criminal Record/Vulnerable Sector Check and Driver’s Abstract with your application.**
• Telephone interviews will not be granted. However, an interview via Teams may be granted.
• LLRIB thanks all interested applicants; however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
• Since this position is engaged primarily in serving the interests of Aboriginal people, Lac La Ronge Indian Band shall give preference to Aboriginal people who possess the requisite skill sets and experience.