1 (One) – Permanent Full Time
Health Clinic Supervisor
For the community of Little Red River
(This is a re-advertisement; previous applicants need not apply)
Lac La Ronge Indian Band Health Services Department is now inviting applications for a One (1) Permanent Full-Time Health Clinic Supervisor based out of the Little Red River Health Clinic. This position will report to the Clinic Manager. The ideal candidate will be responsible for a wide variety of specialized duties to assist and support front line staff and will be responsible for on-site supervision in collaboration with the Program Manager.
- Provide day-to-day administrative supervision of the Health Clinic staff (providing information, support and advice);
- Maintaining and overseeing administrative activities and ensuring activities are carried in accordance with the direction of programs, agreements, contracts and policies;
- Ensuring effective communication with Management Team, providing recommendations regarding staffing, equipment, vehicle or facility maintenance needs;
- Act as first point of contact regarding issues and concerns – contacts include families, communities, employers, band members, etc.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports;
- Assist the Manager with funding proposals and reporting;
- Other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and/or designate;
- Minimum Diploma in Administration/Health related field or equivalent;
- Minimum 2 (two) years supervisory experience;
- Combination of education, training and relevant experience may be considered;
- Experience in facilitating groups, public speaking, presentations and writing reports;
- Strong leadership and communication skills;
- Basic computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office;
- Excellent verbal, written communication and public relations skills;
- Ability to work within multidisciplinary team;
- Must possess a valid class 5 driver’s license and able to travel to outlying LLRIB communities;
- Experience working with First Nations communities is an asset;
- Ability to speak/understand Cree is an asset;
- Security Clearance: Current Criminal Record, Vulnerable Sector Check and Driver’s Abstract required upon hire.
Benefits: LLRIBHS offers a comprehensive salary and benefits package such as Recognitions, Northern Allowance, Housing Subsidy, Extended Health Care and Pension.
Re-Posted: January 17th, 2023 Deadline: January 31st, 2023
Apply by: Submitting your cover letter and resume including three (3) professional references (excluding Chief & Council), one reference must be from your current or most recent Employer, to:
Email: [email protected]
Or Apply On-Line at: https://llrib.com/llrib-jobs/
In the cover letter, please indicate permission to contact references.
Please be advised applications received without the proper documentation may not be considered.
LLRIBHS thanks all interested applicants; however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Telephone interviews will not be granted; however, Zoom interviews may be considered.
Since this position is engaged primarily in serving the interests of Aboriginal people, Lac La Ronge Indian Band shall give preference to Aboriginal people who possess the requisite skill sets and experience.