Lac La Ronge Indian Band (LLRIB) is accepting applications for the following full-time position at the Jonas Roberts Memorial Community Centre (JRMCC) based in La Ronge:
Fitness Centre Supervisor
The JRMCC Fitness Centre Supervisor will oversee all fitness facility operations including customer service, membership administration, sales, marketing and provide personal fitness training programs.
- Diploma or Degree in Kinesiology/Physical Education an asset;
- Previous experience as a Personal Trainer or Fitness Instructor is essential;
- Must have fitness instruction certification for liability purposes;
- Demonstrate a passion for fitness on a personal level;
- Must have excellent reading, writing and communication skills;
- Work flexible hours (including evenings) as required;
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision;
- Valid First AID/CPR certificate;
- Valid Class five (5) driver’s license is required;
- Must provide a satisfactory Criminal Record Check/Vulnerable Sector Check and Driver’s Abstract.
- Undertake administrative tasks including administering key system, membership sales, schedules and monthly financial reports;
- Maintain customer service standards and deal with all enquires, complaints and emergencies;
- Maintain fitness equipment maintenance including repairs and troubleshooting;
- Designing and assist with personal fitness training programs;
- Develop policies to ensure compliance with health and safety legislation;
- Promoting and market facility to enhance profitability;
- Ensure sports and recreation facilities are safe for public use;
- Enforce rules and regulation of fitness centre in order to maintain discipline and ensure safety;
Date of Posting: August 3, 2022 Deadline: August 17, 2022
Submit cover letter and resume with three (3) professional references (excluding chief & councilors, or family members), one being your current or most recent supervisor, to the following:
Human Resource Office, Fax: (306) 425-2170
Lac La Ronge Indian Band Phone: (306) 425-2183
Box 480 E-mail: (email@example.com)
La Ronge, SK. S0J 1L0 Online: https://llrib.com/llrib-jobs/
NOTE: Please be advised applications received without the proper documentation shall not be considered. Your references MUST be people who you reported to and had direct supervisory authority over you. In the cover letter, please indicate permission to contact references. Also, please provide your Criminal Record/Vulnerable Sector Check and Driver’s Abstract with your application.**
- Telephone interviews will not be granted. However, an interview via Teams may be granted.
- LLRIB thanks all interested applicants; however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
- Since this position is engaged primarily in serving the interests of Aboriginal people, Lac La Ronge Indian Band shall give preference to Aboriginal people who possess the requisite skill sets and experience.