The Lac La Ronge Indian Band’s Education Department is now accepting applications for the 2021-2022 academic year, to fill the following full-time term (Ending June 30, 2022) position based out of Sally Ross School in Hall Lake, SK:
The suitable candidate will be able to perform the following duties:
- Monitor and screen anyone needing to enter the building, also including; filling out questionnaires, taking temperatures, directing people with symptoms to go home and call 811 for advice;
- Instruct on proper mask wearing and proper hand cleaning procedures;
- Keep a detailed record of who is in the building at all times;
- Bring children to and from the program area;
- Ensure hand sanitizer dispensers are full;
- Ensure the rooms have the required supplies: disinfectant, paper towels, masks, etc.;
- Ensure the handwashing sinks have a full supply of water, soap, and paper towels;
- Instruct children on proper handwashing upon entering and exiting the building;
- Transport any children that need to use the isolation room, disinfecting and re-supplying afterwards;
- Keep informed on current COVID protocols, share relevant information with Immediate Supervisor;
- Model precaution as instructed by supervisor;
- Other work-related duties as requested by Immediate Supervisor
The suitable candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum Grade 10 education
- 1-2 years experience with client service and/or working with young children
- Class 5 drivers license is preferred
- Must provide a satisfactory Criminal Record Check/Vulnerable Sector Check.
Posting Date: November 22nd, 2021
Deadline for application: Until Suitable Candidate is Found
LLRIB offers a comprehensive benefit (pension, extended health and life insurance) package, northern living allowance, housing subsidy where applicable.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume including three (3) Professional References, one from your most recent or current employer, to the following:
Human Resource Office Phone: (306) 425-2183
Lac La Ronge Indian Band Fax: (306) 425-2170
Box 480, La Ronge, SK. S0J 1L0 E-mail: (email@example.com)
Note: Please be advised applications received without the proper documentation will not be considered.
For further information, call Brennan Janvier, SRS Principal at (306) 425-5041.
LLRIB thanks all interested applicants; however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted. The successful candidate will be required to undergo a criminal record and vulnerable sector record check. Please be advised applications received without the proper documentation may not be considered.
Since this position is engaged primarily in serving the interests of Aboriginal people, Lac La Ronge Indian Band shall give preference to Aboriginal people who possess the requisite skill sets and experience.