Restricted to LLRIB Members
SECRETARY-RECEPTIONIST – Permanent Full-Time
The suitable candidate will be able to perform the following duties:
· Answer/re-direct all incoming calls
- Direct all incoming walk-in traffic
- Receive/distribute in-coming/out-going correspondence/mail
- Carry out general office duties such as typing, photocopying, faxing, filing, etc.
- Maintain positive public relations on behalf of the department
- Other duties as assigned by Management
The suitable candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Previous experience in an office setting is required
- Must have Grade 12 or equivalent
- Preference for a person with training in Office Administration and/or Office Education
- Must have experience in using Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to effectively deal with the public, excellent communication and organizational skills
- A Valid Class 5 Driver’s License and personal vehicle is preferred
- Ability to maintain confidentiality is essential
- Ability to speak Cree is a definite asset
LLRIB employees are entitled to a complete benefits package: pension, group insurance, northern living allowance, housing allowance and relocation allowances, where applicable.
Date Posted December 10, 2021
Deadline to Apply: December 24, 2021
To apply, please submit cover letter and resume with three (3) work-related references excluding Chief and/or Councillors and at least one (1) reference must be from your current or most recent employer, to the following:
Marcia Landry, Human Resource Officer Phone: (306) 425-2884
Lac La Ronge Indian Band Public Works & Housing Fax: (306) 425-2777
Box 670, Air Ronge, SK SOJ 3G0 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
**Note: Your references MUST be people you reported to and had direct supervisory authority of you. In the cover letter, please indicate permission to contact references.
LLRIB thanks all interested applicants; however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted. The successful candidate will be required to under a criminal record check as a condition of employment. Please be advised applications received without the proper documentation may not be considered. Telephone interviews will not be granted.
You may also check our on-line advertisements at www.llrib.com.