The Lac La Ronge Indian Band’s Education Department is now accepting applications for the 2022-2023 academic year, to fill the following Casual positions based out of La Ronge, Hall Lake and Sucker River:
Causal Substitute Teacher’s
The suitable candidates will possess the following qualifications:
• Minimum of Grade 12 or equivalent;
• Strong classroom management skills;
• Ability to teach students of varying abilities;
• Use motivational skills and strategies to encourage students to learn and keep them engage
• Possess strong verbal and written communication skills to instruct and educate students work
• Possess computer skills and can work with multiple types of computers, technology and software programs (power point, google classroom, Microsoft teams);
• Strong time management skills to balance online classroom environment;
• Elementary Education experience is an asset;
• Cross – Cultural experience is an asset;
• Valid Class 5 Driver’s License;
• Must be able to provide verification of previous teaching experience (if applicable);
• Must be able to provide a satisfactory Driver’s Abstract, Criminal Record Check/Vulnerable Sector Screening.
Posting Date: December 20, 2022 Deadline for applications: Until Suitable Candidate is Found
To Apply: Submit cover letter and resume with three (3) professional references (excluding chief & councilors, or family members), one being your current or most recent supervisor, to the following:
Human Resource Office, Fax: (306) 425-2170
Lac La Ronge Indian Band Phone:(306) 425-2183
Box 480 E-mail:([email protected])
La Ronge, SK. S0J 1L0 Online:https://llrib.com/llrib-jobs/
NOTE: Please be advised applications received without the proper documentation shall not be considered. Your references MUST be people who you reported to and had direct supervisory authority over you. In the cover letter, please indicate permission to contact references. Also, please provide your Criminal Record/Vulnerable Sector Check and Driver’s Abstract with your application.**
•Telephone interviews will not be granted. However, an interview via Teams may be granted.
•LLRIB thanks all interested applicants; however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
•Since this position is engaged primarily in serving the interests of Aboriginal people, Lac La Ronge Indian Band shall give preference to Aboriginal people who possess the requisite skill sets and experience.