The Lac La Ronge Indian Band’s Education Department is now accepting applications to fill the following full-time term position for the academic 2022-2023 school year, based in La Ronge, Sk.
The suitable candidate will be able to perform the following duties:
• To transport students to and from school and various functions or programs in the community.
• Must be willing to work flexible hours and/or days during the school year.
• Other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
The suitable candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• Minimum of a Class 5 Driver’s license is required; ‘S’ endorsement required;
• Must hold a current First Aid/CPR certificate.
• Previous experience is an asset.
• Punctual, honest & reliable.
• Must be able to provide an acceptable Driver’s Abstract and Criminal Record Check/Vulnerable Sector Check.
Posted: October 18, 2022 Deadline for applications: Until Suitable Candidate is Found
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume including three (3) references (excluding Chief and Councilors), one from your most recent/current employer, to the following:
Human Resource Office, Phone: (306) 425-2183
Lac La Ronge Indian Band Fax: (306) 425-2170
Box 480 E-mail: ([email protected])
La Ronge, SK. S0J 1L0 Online : https://llrib.com/llrib-jobs/
NOTE: Please be advised applications received without the proper documentation shall not be considered. Your references MUST be people who you reported to and had direct supervisory authority over you. In the cover letter, please indicate permission to contact references. Also,
please provide your Criminal Record/Vulnerable Sector Check and Driver’s Abstract with your application.**
• Telephone interviews will not be granted. However, an interview via Teams may be granted.
• LLRIB thanks all interested applicants; however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
• Since this position is engaged primarily in serving the interests of Aboriginal people, Lac La Ronge Indian Band shall give preference to Aboriginal people who possess the requisite skill sets and experience.