1 (One) Full-Time, Indefinite Term Contract
For the Community of La Ronge
Lac La Ronge Indian Band Health Services is now inviting applications for 1 (One) Full-Time, Indefinite Term, Administrative Assistant for the community of La Ronge, under the supervision of the Cultural Program Manager. The ideal candidate will be required to provide administrative support to the Cultural Program, and will provide a variety of specialized duties to assist and support the LLRIB Health Services programs and services.
- Preparing and maintaining accurate and complete records and reports;
- Developing and maintaining complex filing systems;
- Prioritizing and maintaining matters that require attention and decision;
- Organizing meetings, conferences, travel arrangements, special projects and events;
- Assist in coordination and development of reports and proposals by compiling documents;
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor and/or designate;
- Minimum Grade 12; Certificate in Administration or Office Education preferred;
- Combination of education and experience may be considered;
- Experience and knowledge with computers and office equipment is an asset;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to speak/understand Cree an asset;
- Experience working with First Nations Organizations is an asset;
- Must have a valid class 5 driver’s license;
- Security Clearance: Current Criminal Record Clearance/Vulnerable Sector Screening and Driver’s Abstract required upon hire;
Benefits: LLRIBHS offers a comprehensive salary and benefits package such as Recognitions, Northern Allowance, Housing Subsidy, Extended Health Care and Pension.
Posted: January 17th, 2023 Deadline: January 31st, 2023
To Apply: Submit cover letter and resume including three (3) professional references
(Excluding Chief & Council), one reference must be from your current or most recent Employer, to:
Email: [email protected]
Or Apply Online at: llrib.bamboohr.com/jobs
In the cover letter, please indicate permission to contact references.
LLRIBHS thanks all interested applicants; however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted. Please be advised applications received without the proper documentation may not be considered. Telephone interviews will not be granted; however, Zoom interviews may be considered.
Since this position is engaged primarily in serving the interests of Aboriginal people, Lac La Ronge Indian Band shall give preference to Aboriginal people who possess the requisite skill sets and experience.