(This is a re-advertisement, previous applicants need not apply)
The Lac La Ronge Indian Band is now accepting applications to fill the following positions based out of the Woodland Wellness Centre in La Ronge, SK:
The suitable candidates will be able to perform the following duties:
- Assists Cook in preparation of nutritious meals and snacks for staff and participants;
- Maintain and sanitize cooking facility and equipment;
- Monitor and maintain the inventory of food and supplies;
- Order food/supplies for weekly meals in an efficient and cost-effective manner;
- Works closely with all staff to ensure special diets (allergies, religious) are being addressed;
- Maintain proper safety standards throughout all food preparation and storage;
- Other work-related duties as assigned by Immediate Supervisor.
The suitable candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Grade 12 diploma (preferred).
- Experience in preparing food and snacks.
- Good communication skills.
- Must have Saskatchewan Safe Food Handling Certificate.
- Must provide a satisfactory Criminal Record Check/Vulnerable Sector Check, COVID-19 Vaccination Passport.
Date of Posting: March 21, 2023 Deadline: Until Suitable Candidate is Found
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume including three (3) references (excluding Chief and Councilors), one from your most recent/current employer, to the following:
Human Resource Office, Phone: 306-425-2183
Lac La Ronge Indian Band Fax: (306) 425-2170
Box 480 E-mail: [email protected]
La Ronge, SK. S0J 1L0 Website : https://llrib.com/llrib-jobs/
NOTE: Please be advised applications received without the proper documentation shall not be considered. In the cover letter, please indicate permission to contact references. Your references MUST be people who you reported to and had direct supervisory authority over you. Also, please provide your Criminal Record/Vulnerable Sector Check and Driver’s Abstract with your application.
- Telephone interviews will not be granted. However, an interview via Teams may be granted.
- LLRIB thanks all interested applicants; however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
- Since this position is engaged primarily in serving the interests of Aboriginal people, Lac La Ronge Indian Band shall give preference to Aboriginal people who possess the requisite skill sets and experience.