The Lac La Ronge Indian Band is now accepting applications for the following Full-time Positions, based out of Mikisiw Awasis Early Learning Centre in La Ronge, SK.
3(three)-EARLY CHILDHOOD WORKERS
The suitable candidate will be able to perform the following duties:
• Ensure children’s safety and well-being is nurtured
• Plan, prepare and serve well balanced, age appropriate snacks and meals
• Ensure daily reports and journals are recorded every day
• Ensure the LLRIB Personnel policy manual is adhered to
• Ensure the delivery of quality programming that supports the appropriate development of the children
• Actively supervise and interact with children attending the program.
The suitable candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• Must have Early Childcare Education- Level 1
• Must provide a satisfactory Criminal Record Check/Vulnerable Sector Check
• Must hold a class 5 drivers license
• 1-2 years’ experience in field or related field
• Possession of First Aid, CPR, WHIMIS and Food Handler’s certificate is preferred
• Mature, responsible, and punctual.
• Demonstrate a caring attitude, patience, care, love, compassion, and joy working with children
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Combination of education and experience in childcare setting will be considered
Posting Date: March 17th, 2023 Deadline for applications: Until a suitable candidate is found
To apply: Submit a cover letter and resume including three (3) references (excluding Chief and Councilors), including one from your most recent/current employer, to the following:
Human Resource Office Phone: 306-425-2183
Lac La Ronge Indian Band Fax: 306-425-2170
Box 480, La Ronge, SK. S0J 1L0n Email: ([email protected])
NOTE: Please be advised applications received without the proper documentation shall not be considered. Your references MUST be people who you reported to and had direct supervisory authority over you. In the cover letter, please indicate permission to contact references. Also,
please provide your Criminal Record/Vulnerable Sector Check and Driver’s Abstract with your application. **
•Telephone interviews will not be granted. However, an interview via Teams may be granted.
•LLRIB thanks all interested applicants; however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
•Since this position is engaged primarily in serving the interests of Aboriginal people, Lac La Ronge Indian Band shall give preference to Aboriginal people who possess the requisite skill sets and experience.