If you have not done so already, please complete the ONLINE SURVEY (Extended to April 18th, 2019)
Cora Roberts – Community Navigator
(Stanley Mission & Grandmother’s Bay)
Lac La Ronge Indian Band has begun the process of creating a Community Development Plan (CDP), which will help guide the community for many years into the future. The CPD is made up of the following key areas: Governance, Land, Resources and Environment, Health, Education, Infrastructure/Public Works, Housing, Culture, Social, and the Economy.
The goals for the CPD are to:
• Create the community’s “Vision”;
• Create a baseline to measure progress from;
• Create goals and actions to guide community decisions;
• Set policies to achieve objectives; and
• Ensure the wishes of community members are reflected in community decisions.
Community engagement is an essential part of the planning process. We are asking community members for feedback to help shape the creation of this CDP. The feedback from this survey will help us define community preferences and challenges regarding the key areas of Governance, Land, Resources and Environment, Health, Education, Infrastructure/Public Works, Housing, Culture, Social, and the Economy.
Click Link to the Online version of the SURVEY and submit.