COVID -19 – COMMUNITY NOTICE MARCH 30th, 2020
For accurate information on COVID-19 please see the LLRIB website www.llrib.com
It is essential that we all need to do our part to keeping our families and community safe.
In light of this situation LLRIB Chief and Council are implementing the following:
Together we can slow the spread of the virus by making a conscious effort to keep physical distance between each other.
• Avoid close contact with others, limit to 10 people with 6 ft. between or postpone gathering.
• Keep a distance of 2 meters (6 ft.) from others when shopping or walking in the community.
• Group gatherings including in personal homes are prohibited, enforcement will be utilized if necessary by RCMP.
• Avoid non-essential trips in the community. Use food delivery services from Local grocery stores when possible, wipe down all items received.
• Keep kids and family members at home away from people not living in their household.
• Do not visit Long Term Care or Group Home.
• Limit the number of people to 10 people at one time.
• All people must sign in upon arrival.
• Maintain social distancing of 2 meters between people
• People who are ill or with high risk medical conditions should not attend.
• No food will be served, beverages only.
• Avoid shaking hands and hugging.
• Wash hands frequently with soap and water for minimum of 20 seconds.
• Viewing of the body only.
From: Chief & Council of LAC LA RONGE INDIAN BAND