FIND YOUR NEXT GREAT OPPORTUNITY AS A TEACHER IN NORTHERN COMMUNITIES OF LA RONGE
Date: October 12, 2017
Time: 12:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Venue: Holiday Inn Express Saskatoon Idylwyld Drive.
Walk-in with Confidence along with your Resume, Cover letter, Criminal Record Check, and Vulnerable Sector Check.
The Lac La Ronge Indian Band’s Education, Training & Employment Department is accepting applications for the 2017-2018 school year, for Teaching positions (Grades K – 12) at the following schools:
1. Grade Three/Four Split, at Chief Moses Ratt School (Sucker River, SK).
2. Cree Language Teacher, at Sally Ross School (Hall Lake, SK).
3. Senior Math/Science Teacher (starting January 2018), at Sally Ross School (Hall Lake, SK).
4. Grade Two Teacher, at Bell’s Point Elementary School (La Ronge, SK).
5. Physical Education Teacher, at Senator Myles Venne School (La Ronge, SK).
Suitable candidates will possess the following qualifications:
• Bachelor of Education degree and a Saskatchewan Professional A teaching certificate;
• A valid Saskatchewan Driver’s License;
• Strong classroom management skills;
• Ability to teach students of varying abilities;
• Secondary teaching experience is an asset;
• Middle years teaching experience is an asset;
• Early Childhood experience is an asset;
• Cross – Cultural experience is an asset.
Please indicate the Grade(s) you are applying for. The employee shall be posted in any of LLRIB school, based on the requirement and experience.
LLRIB employees are entitled to a complete benefit (pension and insurance) package, northern living allowance, and housing allowance where applicable.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume including three (3) references (excluding Chief and Councilors), one from your most recent/current employer, to the following:
Human Resource Office, Phone: (306) 425-2183
Lac La Ronge Indian Band Fax: (306) 425-2170
La Ronge, SK. S0J 1L0
**Note: Your references MUST be people who you reported to and had direct supervisory authority over you. In the cover letter, please indicate permission to contact references**
LLRIB thanks all interested applicants; however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted. The successful candidate will be required to undergo a criminal record and vulnerable sector record check. Telephone interviews will not be granted.